Exclusive, Sophisticated Eyewear. Brilliant Designs.
Tom Ford is a coveted brand of designer eyewear that can distinguish you as a classy, put-together person who values high-quality products. Known for their sturdy, iconic frames and impeccable details, Tom Ford eyeglasses can give you the confidence and allure you desire.
This exclusive brand is available at a limited number of For Eyes stores across the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Find out if we carry your favorite designer eyewear at a For Eyes near you, or continue reading to learn more about what the Tom Ford eyeglasses brand is all about.
What are the top features of Tom Ford eyeglasses?
In every pair of Tom Ford eyeglasses, you can recognize the elegant design and prestigious style known to the brand. The eyewear showcases the same high-class, unique qualities which made the creator, Tom Ford, the success that he is today. A true mark of affluence, the signature ‘T’ is recognized and desired by people from around the world.
Here is what Tom Ford eyeglasses are known for:
- Effortless and classic designs that never go out of style
- Vintage styles with a contemporary flair
- Elaborate, unique details
- Long-lasting frames
- Luxury at its finest
Tom Ford eyeglasses are an exclusive brand that is not available in most stores. A respected and successful fashion designer, Tom Ford’s innovative and provocative designs set the tone for a new direction in the world of designer eyewear. And when you wear a pair of Tom Ford eyeglasses, you can be a part of it.
What is the history of Tom Ford?
Are you wondering what the history of the Tom Ford brand is? Tom Ford has had a long-lasting and successful career in the fashion industry. Born in Austin, Texas, Ford started his career as a creative director at Gucci in 1994, and he quickly became a popular name in the world of men and women’s fashion. Six years later, after Gucci acquired Yves Saint Laurent and YSL Beaute, Ford assumed the role as creative director over those companies as well.
Ford attended Parsons School of Design in New York and Paris to study architecture. In 2005, after a decade with Gucci and inspired by his time in New York and Paris, Ford created his own label of high-fashion women’s wear, cosmetics, and fragrances that eventually expanded to men’s clothing.
Later that year, Ford debuted his eyewear collection, creating iconic styles with a modern touch. Since then, Tom Ford has become one of the most well-known eyewear brands for men and women worldwide. And throughout the years, Ford also became a distinguished person in the film industry, credited with co-writing and/or directing “A Single Man” (2009) and “Nocturnal Animals” (2016). Some of his achievements include but are not limited to:
- VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards (1995, 1996, 1999, and 2002)
- Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) (1995, 2001, 2002, 2004, and 2008)
- ACE Awards from the US Accessory Council (2001 and 2006) for Tom Ford sunglasses
- A GQ USA Man of the Year (2009)
- GQ Germany’s Man of the Year (2009)
- A CFDA nomination for Men’s Eyewear Designer of the Year (2010)
- STATUS Magazine International Man of the Year in Greece (2011)
- ELLE UK’s International Designer of the Year (2011)
Tom Ford continues to make a significant impact on the world of high-end fashion and is one of the leading luxury brands in the world. For Eyes is proud to provide our customers with Tom Ford’s high-quality, elite eyewear. If you want to make a mark in your industry, wear Tom Ford eyeglasses. You’ll be happy you did.
What Tom Ford eyeglasses are in style now?
Tom Ford eyeglasses are available in a wide array of classic styles with contemporary finesse to suit men and women of all ages. You can find them in multiple colors, on both the frames and lenses. The most common shades are black and brown, but Tom Ford eyewear is also known to feature blue, green, and tortoiseshell (a popular color in the business sector).
Here are some of the top styles for Tom Ford eyeglasses you may find at your local store:
- Aviators: A timeless look that is always up to par. Stand with the likes of Tom Cruise.
- Cat-Eye Frames: Fun, flirty designs that speak for themselves. They’re ideal for your weekend girls’ trip.
- Round Eyeglasses: A retro vibe with details that say, “It’s your time to shine.” Wear them anywhere. They’re that versatile.
- Square-Shaped Optical Frames: Unapologetic eyewear that exudes confidence. They’re perfect for the workplace.
- Oversized Eyewear: A bold appearance that protects your eyes and makes you stand out. These are ideal for the businessman or businesswoman who is making waves in a new company.
Tom Ford also offers a wide selection of men and women’s sunglasses. If you’re shopping for a luxury brand that is just as comfortable as it is classy, look no further than Tom Ford eyeglasses. And shop at your neighborhood For Eyes for a wide selection at an affordable price. Just remember–the brand is exclusive and not found at all locations.
Why choose For Eyes for your new eyeglasses?
For Eyes is a top optical retail center with 116 locations offering eye care and designer eyewear for people of all ages. At every store, our eye care team can give you personalized advice on the best eyeglasses for your style. We also offer a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, so if you need to switch out your Tom Ford eyeglasses or other eyewear, we’re happy to do so.
At all of our locations, we provide a lifelong guarantee of free adjustments, meaning we can resize your eyewear at no cost to you. The better your glasses fit, the more likely you are to wear them. And our top priority is to help you feel comfortable in your new frames.
So, why should you choose For Eyes for your next pair of eyeglasses?
- We can replace or adjust your eyewear for free.
- Our customer service and eye care teams are second to none.
- We offer a large selection of designer eyewear, including Tom Ford eyeglasses.
- We are available most days of the week to help you select the right eyeglasses.
- We offer comprehensive eye exams and other eye care services, making us a one-stop-shop for all your optical needs.
More FAQ on Tom Ford Eyeglasses:
How do you pick the best frames for your face?
To know which Tom Ford eyeglasses would be best for you, you’ll need to know your face shape. The easiest way to know is to tie your hair back and examine your face in the mirror. Make a note of the widest parts of your face to identify the overall shape. Once you know it, follow these simple guidelines to find the right frames:
- Heart-Shaped Face: This face shape is defined by a broad forehead and cheeks that narrow toward your chin. Find brown, oval-shaped or Wayfarer Tom Ford eyewear with thin frames to make your jawline more pronounced.
- Oval-Shaped Face: You have this type of face if you have long features that are balanced all around. Choose cat-eye, rectangular, or square-shaped frames that extend just beyond your cheeks. However, you’ll look great in most frames.
- Round-Shaped Face: This face shape is defined by large cheeks and a circular look, with little to no definition around the cheekbones. Select rectangular Tom Ford eyeglasses to bring out your cheekbones if you have this face shape.
- Square-Shaped Face: Your forehead and cheeks may be about the same size, featuring straight lines and lots of dimensions. Your jaw may also curve in a straight line. Go with circular eyewear to soften your strong facial features.
- Triangle-Shaped Face: This face shape belongs to those with a wide forehead and a jaw that comes to a point. Opt for thin or rimless Tom Ford eyeglasses in cat-eye or oval-shaped styles to widen your jawline.
How do you know if your Tom Ford eyeglasses are the right size?
It’s simple to check if your Tom Ford eyeglasses fit. You’ll want to make sure the frames extend just a touch beyond your cheeks, and the top of your eyewear should cover part of your eyebrows. There should also be a small space above the nose bridge. If your eyes are not in the center of the lenses, you may need an adjustment. Fortunately, we can provide that for free at your local For Eyes (even if you did not get your eyewear from us).
What are the best frames for your hair color?
No matter your hair color, there are a perfect pair of Tom Ford eyeglasses waiting for you. Here is what we recommend:
- Blond Hair: Turn to blue, forest green, pink, and red. Steer clear of pale colors.
- Brown Hair: Choose black, blue, gold, or purple frames. Keep away from bright colors.
- Black Hair: Select blue, brown, or gold frames. The simpler the frames, the better.
- Red Hair: Go with black, blue, brown, or green. Stay away from grey frames.
- Grey Hair: Look your best in blue, brown, grey, red, and white. Avoid black eyewear.
Interested in Tom Ford eyeglasses?
We carry them in the U.S. and Puerto Rico at the following stores:
Not seeing your city on the list?
Contact your local For Eyes to see if we carry Tom Ford eyeglasses.