The health of our patients, doctors, and associates is our top priority as we reopen.
To safely address your eye care needs, we’re asking everyone to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Wear a mask at all times
- Sanitize their hands at the door
- Each person must have their temperature taken with a no-contact thermometer
- No more than 10 people will be allowed in the store at any time (this includes staff)
- Please practice social distancing (6 feet distance)
- Please come to your appointment by yourself or limit who comes with you to one person.
- If you need someone to bring you to your appointment, we ask that they wait outside or in their vehicle.
If you are exhibiting signs of COVID-19 or if you believe you have been in contact with someone who may have been exposed, we ask you to reschedule your exam.
Our Commitment to Everyone’s Safety:
- Protective Equipment: We wear masks and face shields while helping you
- Sanitized Hands: We wash and sanitize our hands between each interaction
- Clean Frames & Tools: We disinfect all frames and display trays between uses
- Disinfected Spaces: We actively clean all surfaces, equipment and seating areas
We can’t wait to see you.
We will continue to monitor CDC guidelines and make changes as appropriate to ensure the safety of the entire For Eyes community.
NEW SAFETY PROTOCOL – UPDATED 5/1/2020